Youth exchange German-Turkish Digital
Kickoff: 12th – FEBRAUARY 2021 – 16:00 (German time) [18:00 Turkish time]
The group will select individual meetings.
We are open-minded organizations from Germany. We have many ideas and experience in managing youth projects/work camps, and we have experienced members, in cooperation with other project partners. We are capable of implementing a successful project.
The workshop is aimed at young people between 18-27 years old.
Applicants should complete and submit the application form. The deadline for the application is November, 12th.
The main aim is to give them an understanding of films as a medium for expressing opinion and participation. They will deal with the differences and similarities between the cultures and will go into detail with the youth’s interests. Participants will become aware of their shared historical roots and can experience interculturalism. We have already carried out this project in countless variations with several partners and countries in the past. Now we want to show that we can make films together while staying at home.
What are the basic elements of the activity?
Get to know each other,
Trust and team-building exercises, including sharing experiences,
Acquiring theoretical input,
Workshops- Sound, Camera, Editing, etc.
Experiencing intercultural learning,
learning to work with audiovisual technology- shoot and cut videos.
- Encouraging intercultural dialogue and increasing tolerance through online people-to-people interactions, building on digital, youth-friendly technologies
- Improving the competencies and skills of young people
- Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy, particularly in the use of the Internet and social media, to develop resistance to discrimination and indoctrination
- Fostering the soft skills development of students, young people and youth workers, including the practice of foreign languages and teamwork, notably to enhance employability
- Supporting the objectives of the 2015 Paris declaration to promote citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education.
The workshop is a safe, playful, and educational environment where youth develop deeper self-expression and self-awareness.
Participating in the workshop is free. To join the workshop, you only need a mobile device with a camera (preferred laptop or computer) with an internet connection and headphones.